For over 50 years, the Johnston & Daniel awards program has recognized sales performance and leadership by Johnston & Daniel REALTORS®. Each year, we celebrate these top performers. We applaud each and every one of the winners and look forward to celebrating in person at the Johnston & Daniel Awards Ceremony on March 24, 2022, at the Four Seasons Hotel
This year, over 70 Johnston & Daniel REALTORS® earned at least one award, and eight are taking home two or more awards. “These award winners demonstrate the highest achievement in the standards of excellence,” says Chief Operating Officer Karen Yolevski. “We congratulate everybody for their achievements and applaud their extraordinary accomplishments.”
Highlights and notable achievements
Johnston & Daniel introduced two new award categories this year. These new awards reflect the importance of community leadership and digital innovation.
“We’re especially proud to introduce these two new awards in 2021,” says Vice President Anne Young. “We recognize that Johnston & Daniel REALTORS® demonstrate excellence in many different ways. Through these new awards, we celebrate growth, leadership, and innovation”
The Community Excellence Award is a great honour because it is the only award voted for by peers. This individual (or team) demonstrates exemplary volunteerism and community engagement throughout the calendar year. The inaugural recipient of this award is Ashlee Shutt.
The Digital Experience Award is presented to an individual or team that demonstrates an exceptional understanding of digital media and technology. They use these skills to promote the Johnston & Daniel brand in an effective and positive way. The recipient will have consistently used the Johnston & Daniel marketing assets and digital collateral as well as technology platforms. The inaugural award winner is Helene Kerr.
Other notable achievements include winners who achieved multiple wins in 2021:
- Carol Lome – Chairman’s Awards by Dollar, Unit Volume, and Gairdner Award
- Gord Waites – Chairman’s Awards by Dollar and Unit Volume
- Carole Hall – Chairman’s Awards by Dollar and Unit Volume, and Gairdner Award
- Kevin Crigger – Chairman’s Awards by Dollar and Unit Volume, and Gairdner Award
- Kelly Lee Fulton – Chairman’s Awards by Dollar and Gairdner Award
- Helene Kerr – Digital Experience Award and President’s Award
- Ashlee Shutt – Community Award of Excellence and Diamond Award (with Linda Shutt)
- Justin Edwards – Chairman’s Awards by Unit Volume, and Gairdner Award
Everybody at Johnston & Daniel meets a particularly high Standard of Excellence. Our award winners have reached extra heights that made them special standouts in 2021.